Thank you for your interest in touring WISER. Please review the following information and complete the request form. WISER now offers two types of tours.
A General tour and a Factfinder tour. Below are the descriptions of both.
- Target Audience: grade and high schools, individuals seeking general or broad information about WISER Note: Tours For Schools: Due to the heavy demand, WISER conducts tours for middle and high school groups on Tuesdays between 1:00 and 4:00. When you submit your tour request for your school group, please select from those days and times. Thank you for your cooperation.
- 1 hour in length
- Maximum of 15 people
- General focus tour
- Walk through of facility
- Tours conducted by volunteers or WISER staff
- Target Audience: healthcare institutions, universities interested in creating simulation based training programs.
Industry and others looking for detailed information about WISER and WISER related projects.
- Maximum of 12 people
- Detailed agenda
- Tours and meetings conducted by members of WISER leadership
- Detailed, informative tours
- Recommendations for your next steps
- Information packets provided about WISER, courses, publications and other related information
- Includes information about commercial simulation services available through UPMC